satellite chatroom

Hello everybody.

Some of you may remember that the satellite chatroom on ON4KST.info
enjoyed some popularity during LEO evening passes in Europe. "Some"
was not enough for the SysOp, though, and the chat was closed for
alleged lack of activity. It was a shame, because I remember a small
but very friendly group gathering there.

Now I stumbled on another similar thing - perhaps less cutting-edge
that KST - but apparently very functional, run by a group of
Brazilian enthusiasts.

The address is http://www.satfm.org/chat/

Hope to see you there at some stage.

73 Piero HB9DSU