Re: AO-16 & FM receiver thoughts

Yes, good point.  We all tend to raise our voices when we aren't being heard, and that's exactly the wrong thing to do in this situation.  Not intuitive at all.  At least switching transceiver modes is something we can program into our tracking system, or adjust on the radio during a pass.

Greg  KO6TH