old-sat questions

Hello List,

With the recent "resurrections" of old sats lately, I have decided to do some listening for other old sats which might, one day, un-fail.  I think that the most likely ones would be Oscar-6 and Oscar-8.  According to what information I have found thus far, their original modes of failure were battery-shorts a-la AO-7/AO-40, therfore they might also un-short based on my extremely limited knowledge of their design(assumptions comparing to ao-7) and regain their power supply.

The problem that I am having, is that I can't find much information about AO-6's beacon transmitter frequencies for which to listen.  Can anyone here offer some information about the beacon transmitter frequencies used for AO-6, and perhaps any other tech info such as how they might behave without command-station intervention?

'73
Auke
VE6PWN