Video of indoor, ultra-cheap cubesat operations

I had a chance to do some more listening in on CO-55 using my FT-817
radio and a 1/4 wave ground-plane made of wire and a BNC. Given the
number of all-band, all-mode radios that are available now, I think a
simple experiment like this could be great fun to many hams,
especially those who might fear that satellite operations of any sort
are prohibitively expensive. In hopes of illustrating to them and
others, I made a short video of the actual reception, to be viewed
here:
The audio does not do justice to the CW reception: it seems to roll
off in the low frequencies so I was able to copy the telemetry much
better than it might seem. I was tempted to process the audio, but I
figured people know that these sorts of video recordings have crummy
audio.
I suppose the video needs some contextualizing for non-Amsat folks,
but it's a start.