Re: AO-16 with small stn.

Yep. Had pretty good luck on the 2nd local pass, but not as good on the
western pass. I find that the hi-gain vertical type of antennas have a
big draw back. When I used my homebrew ground plane (with a 30 degree
slop) they work quite well. Really need to get my arrays back up. There
is no doubt that some of the interference is intentional. I also thought
I heard some basic telemetry mixed in.

In any event, it is an experience!!!