Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:55:47 -0800
From: "Greg D." <ko6th_greg@hotmail.com>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AO-16 report
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

If there is a slight carrier on the downlink side, I wonder if someone with a sound card and a "bit" of spare time could work up an automatic tuning adapter?  Zero beat the carrier by tickling the mike up and down buttons; something like that.  You'd need to sample (tap into) the received audio, and manually get the receiver close.  Then let it run.

Crazy idea?

Greg  KO6TH