Re: AO-16 report

If there is a slight carrier on the downlink side, I wonder if someone with a sound card and a "bit" of spare time could work up an automatic tuning adapter?  Zero beat the carrier by tickling the mike up and down buttons; something like that.  You'd need to sample (tap into) the received audio, and manually get the receiver close.  Then let it run.

Crazy idea?

Greg  KO6TH