From: "W7CE" <w7ce@curtiss.net>
To: <pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [PNWVHFS] 10' dish available - FREE
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 04:11:59 +0000

I company that I used to consult for is going out of business and has a 10'
(approximate) dish that they need to get rid of. I'll be helping to
disassemble it tomorrow and it needs to be hauled away no later than next
Thursday. The dish is a Channel Master 3040740-01, and is free for the
taking. If anyone is interested, contact me as soon as possible and I'll
let them know. Otherwise, it will probably end up at the landfill.

73,
Clay W7CE