Kansas City Tracker unknown parts...

   Hello everyone! I use the KCT to control my rotor, which works fine.
However... I was looking through the junk drawer tonight, and found the
original anti-static bag which has two 14 pin IC-style jumper boards inside.
One of them has only 2 jumpers - one between pins 1 & 3, the other jumper
between pins 4 & 6. These are both made with blue wire. The other IC block
has a solder bridge between pins 2 & 3 and 5 & 6. Did these come with the
board in its early stages of design? Does it even belong with the KCT? Just
curious what these are for. I don't recall reading in the manual about them,
either (tracker OR tuner). TIA... Larry  N1MIW FN41