Ao-16 thrill

Hello Folks,
I normally don't put much on the BB. But yesterday afternoon I worked Ao-16
here in the afternoon(46 deg pass). Not only was it great to work the bird
but to meet an old friend that I used to work regularly on AO-40. Art Jenson
of North Dakota. Had a great qso with Art and at signing I asked his age.
His reply was 97, thats 1910!
He was telling me that he has Doppler tacking now and a new Pc. Amazing at
that age, and I sure hope to work he many times with his new setup. :-))

Don....w2xb