NA-EU on AO16

Hi All
on the 1828 mid atlantic pass of AO16 this evening I managed to work CU2JX followed by VE3NPC the uplink is very very sensitive. I was running less than 5w to a horizontally polarized 6 element Quad at the time and could even hear myself Q5 with the power turned right down on my FT847(1-2w)Regards Robert G8ATE