Re: AO-16 report

Good morning,

I was able to work K6IA this morning at about 1.4 degrees elevation,
signals were good. I noticed a slight carrier on the downlink that if I
kept my tuning where it was just audible I was able to stay relatively
close to the voice (where it was inteligible).

So, now that AO-16 is in this mode, is it possible to put the other
PACSAT's that are in MBL mode into voice repeater mode such as IO-26 and
LO-19?

Ryan, NF0T