Re: AO-16 report from Copenhagen

Hello,
I tried AO-16 too on one pass, noise level is high and also I noticed
a very deep fading I could not compensate with H/V polarity switch.
This is the only LEO I ever found difficult to access so far, I'm
going to test other known sat to check my setup, maybe the problem is
only here.
I also found difficult to tune some stations, the audio never come
good as if the modulation was distorted, I don't know if others had
the same results. I've never had problems with linear sats however.
I'll try again tomorrow.

73
Francesco IZ8DWF