Re: UO-11 up and running

On Jan 22, 2008, at 7:32 PM, Mark M wrote:

> Found UO-11 data beacon up and running on 145.825 on my 0249-0302 utc
> 20080123 pass.  Please give a listen and let Clive, G3CWV at
> g3cwv@amsat.org know how well you have heard it, and that I was not
> imagining it.  It was doing very well here without preamp on a 46
> degree
> elevation pass.  S7-9.  With the preamp it flat lined 60 over plus.

Elevation was less than 20 degrees here for the western pass, but I
wandered
outside with my little VX3R and my Comet antenna, and sure enough, it
was
banging away.  I don't have any telemetry decoders (no windows boxes
anymore)
but I did record some audio which you can download from my blog:

http://brainwagon.org/?p=2737

I sent in a report to G3CWV, but thought others might be interested.

73s...

	Mark KF6KYI