Re: AO-16 Success

Wow, I don't check my email for a few days, and come back to a 'new'
voice bird! With a very neat technical challenge!

I'm thanking my stars I splurged for a 70cm SSB radio capable of PC
control even though I didn't _really_ need it yet.

I will be working AO-16 as much as my little station can!

Sincere thanks and congratulations to the team that brilliantly worked
out this 'hack'.

73 de Matt
KC4YLV