AMSAT Awards

We are starting 2008 with a bang.... a lot of awards processing so far.

We would like to welcome the following to the satellite community.
They have made their first satellite contact and are now members of the
AMSAT Satellite Communicators Club.
Amber Doolittle, KD0BQR
Ed Tump, KC9GWK
Terry Dillard, KI4YZI
H. David Johnson, KE7FDP
Bryan Jarman, KE7PEE

AMSAT Communication Achievement Award
Ollie Eisman, AJ1O, #458

South Africa AMSAT Communication Achievement Award
Ollie Eisman, AJ1O, #US117

To see all the awards visit http://www.amsat.org or
http://www.amsatnet.com

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on W0KIE Intelsat Americas, T1, 6.8Mhz