Re: HAARP TEST curious feedback echo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luc Leblanc" <lucleblanc6@videotron.ca>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 11:51 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] HAARP TEST curious feedback echo

> First the echo's where really the reflected one's from the moon.
>
> I recheck my 75meg of audio recording of the 0730UTC January 20 test and i
> found a very special long echo that i put on my web page with the spectran
snap
> shop showing this echo.
>
> What is curious is that i never received the direct signal from the HAARP
site
> in Alaska how can we explain this very long echo who look like a feedback
sound
> as if the signal was "rereflected"!  just note the 2 peaks on the signal
in the
> spectran image.
>
> Is it possible that i received the direct signal from Alaska for only 4
seconds
> on more than hour of recording?
>
> Here is the link for my web page.

> www.qsl.net/ve2dwe
>
> Luc Leblanc VE2DWE

Hi Luc, VE2DWE

A Long Delay Echo (LDE) was also observed and measured off the moon
during 432 MHz EME activity by John K3PGP during march/april 1977

Please read his very interesting report and look at the diagrams on a pen
chart recorder here in this link.

http://www.k3pgp.org/lde.htm

73" de

i8CVS Domenico