HAARP TEST curious feedback echo

First the echo's where really the reflected one's from the moon.

I recheck my 75meg of audio recording of the 0730UTC January 20 test and i
found a very special long echo that i put on my web page with the spectran snap
shop showing this echo.

What is curious is that i never received the direct signal from the HAARP site
in Alaska how can we explain this very long echo who look like a feedback sound
as if the signal was "rereflected"!  just note the 2 peaks on the signal in the
spectran image.

Is it possible that i received the direct signal from Alaska for only 4 seconds
on more than hour of recording?

Here is the link for my web page.
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe

"-"