RFI identification

All,

I have an RFI problem that I'm trying to identify. It's a continuous
pulse noise that pops on every 1/2 second. The timing between each pulse
is perfect (about 0.533 seconds) and doesn't seem to change.

The noise is spread accross all HF bands and on some days it seems to
creep up into the 100MHz range; it's also stronger on the lower
frequencies. The signal is directional and goes from almost nothing to
S-8 with the antennas pointed south.

The noise appeard suddenly in December and has not stopped. I have a
recording and would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Tony -K2MO