EA4TX RCI-SE Interface and G-5500 Yaesu Rotor

Hi

Is anyone using the EA4TX RCI-SE Interface Board with a Yaesu G-5500
AZ/EL Rotor?  If so, please advise.  I would like to notes and
configuration settings, as I am having problems getting the Elevation
rotor to move off 0 degrees and track a target. Azimuth rotor works,
but displays a lot of fluctuation +/- 20 showing within the ARSWIN
calibration window.  ! am using the ARSWIN interface software and NOVA
for Windows tracking software.  I may need to compare your ars.ini
file settings found in the Windows directory with mine.  My G-5500
rotor is okay, after several months aggravation with Yaesu service
people.  What tracking software are you using?

I am new to satellite communications and anxious to bring my system on
line.  I use FT-847 rig.

Thank You.
Gary
Chesapeake VA