  From: Andrew Rich [mailto:vk4tec@people.net.au]
  Sent: Sunday, 20 January 2008 7:58 AM
  To: Amsat-Bb@Amsat. Org
  Subject: Need some help with predict

  I am trying to get predict going on an eeepc.

  I have it installed, but every time I run it, it keeps asking for QTH and
lat lon and height.

  It then drops back to a command prompt.

  I have looked at the permissions on /root/.predict and set to 777

  It is almost like it is having trouble writting or reading and bombing out

  Ideas ?

  I have gpredict running.