AO7B

It may not be a great feat,but for me working Fabio PY4AJ grid GH70un on AO7B on Jan.17,2008 at 23:35 utc was.Since he was outside my foot print and no schedule.Like they say if you can hear them, you can work them. My next goal and it's a long shot  working Mak SV1BSX maybe a bigger antenna again?
73
Joe
AMSAT 3788 since 1976
Click for free information on accounting careers, $150/hour potential.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4s2cOefO1TNoOYZk1pstjzaqTEydQo3L7AgcfGbypvFeTE2p/