sequencer switching

G'morning
My 1.2Ghz system is progressing nicely.  I am currently working on a sequencer for "switching around" my amp.  I have several good quality coax relays.  Are some preferred over others?
  A couple I have require reversing polarity to switch them back.  This is requiring more circuitry and complexity.  Are these latching relays necessary?
I'm seeing several relays available on ebay.
The time spent  in transmit is miniscule compared to receive.

73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle
"if this were easy, everyone would be doing it"