Re: FO-29 schedule Jan. 2008

Hi all,

I would also greatly appreciate if there would be a ground station in Europe
switching FO29 on the south-to-north passes (daylight passes).

Knowing a bit about Japan from my professional life it would certainly help
to make the offer not just through this mailing list, but to use official
channels via the national AMSAT organisations towards JAMSAT.

Best 73,

Oscar DJ0MY