Re: [SPAM] Six Amateur Radio Satellites to Launch inMarch

I think what seems to be rubbish to you is directed at different
audiences: the local media, colleagues in the university and funding
organizations, for example, none of whom are interested in
frequencies.

Happily, we hams have the summarizing website of Ralf Wallio, W0RPK,
http://showcase.netins.net/web/wallio/CubeSat.htm

Frequency information is also available from IARU:
http://www.amsat.org.uk/iaru/

73, Bruce
VE9QRP