LVB tracker display problem

Hello

Wondering if someone can help.

  I just finish to build an LVB tracker for a friend of mine. All works fine with NOVA but during a satellite pass the display stuck as in the picture:

  http://it.geocities.com/supertrackmoon/lvb_display.jpg

  All other functions are OK and the tracker is still tracking the satellite. A quick restart (power off / power on) and display works again but after some minutes it is again stuck. It seems just only a display problem.

  Same behavior with other satellites passes.

  I  built a couple of LVB units and I have been using an LVB tracker with NOVA  for years without problems.

Any ideas ?

  Fer  IW1DTU