Re: [eu-amsat] "Top" of AO-7's LOG

Note also JH3XCU/1 still climbing up the list ... with no QSO's whatsoever.

10th most active operator on AO-7 ??? ... err, I don't think so.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>
To: eu-amsat@yahoogroups.com
From: sv1bsx@yahoo.gr
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:03:56 +0200
Subject: [eu-amsat] "Top" of AO-7's LOG

 Congrat's to Mika, OH8MBN !
 He is the 5th European station above 1000 points in to
Emily's OnLine LogBook for AO-7 .
 Good one Mika !  I wish you good luck for
the next step,  at... 2000 points !
73, Mak SV1BSX
Email: sv1bsx  "AT"  yahoo .gr
URL  : http://sv1bsx.50webs.com

Virus Database (VPS): 080110-0, 01/10/2008
Tested on: 1/11/2008 19:20:13

            Messages in this topic           (1)
            Reply           (via web post)
          Start a new topic
            |    Files
            |    Photos
            |    Links
            |    Database
            |    Polls
            |    Members
            |    Calendar

            Earn your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your career with an AS, BS, MS degree - College-Finder.net.

        Visit Your Group
        Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use       |

              Recent Activity
      New Members