Sat Op Colorado ?

Hello,
   Looking for someone that would like to work Field Day with the Pikes Peak
Radio Amateur Association. We had a regular that setup every field day and
operated sat with the club. Unfortunately our champion is now a SK. We have
been looking around for a local that has the equipment and would be willing
to set up at field day with us. So far we have not been able to find anyone.
If you, or if you know of someone that would like to operate field day at
the foot of Pikes Peak please contact me.

TNX & 73,
Dave N0EOP