Re: APRS and Tracking Software for Linux?

There is an Amateur Radio SIG in the Fedora community that is ramping up
quite a few programs.  Goto
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/AmateurRadio> and check it out.  The
link to the packages will take you to all the software development.

Eric Christensen, W4OTN
AMSAT Area Coordinator - Southeastern Virginia USA
AMSAT Member 35360