AO-51 demo Saturday morning (12 January)

Hi!

I will be part of the AMSAT table at the ThunderBird Amateur Radio Club's
"Westfest" in Glendale, Arizona, Saturday morning.  As part of the AMSAT
table, I will do on-air demonstrations using AO-51 during the 1407 and 1545
UTC passes.  For the demonstrations, I will use my call WD9EWK.

The hamfest is indoors, in the Activity Center at the Thunderbird Graduate
School of International Management in Glendale - a west-side suburb of the
Arizona capital, Phoenix, in grid DM33vo.  Demonstrations will be done
outside the building, similar to how AMSAT's demonstrations are done at
Dayton.  The hamfest hours are 7am-12 noon (1400-1900 UTC).  More
information about the hamfest can be found at:

http://www.w7tbc.org/Westfest.html

I hope to work some of you during these two passes.  73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/