Re: Mapping contacts

Take a look at VQLog by EA6VQ. It handles grid squares very well with a nice map presentation.

http://www.vhfdx.net/vqlog.html

Keith N4ZQ

-- "Ed Tump" <ed@squaretfarm.com> wrote:
Folks,

Are there ways to have an image like a map of the US and update it with each
satellite contact? Where the map would show my home QTH and then show a dot,
icon, etc, where the  contacts grid is? This would be something I could keep
as an image or print when needed.

Thanks,

Ed

Live the good life! Click now for great retirement planning assistance!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4tGVVj4Lc3l5Uz6AUBsE0aS1rcUF1Na3ILuljcjPx7KCVx7w/