SatPC32 and Yeasu G5500 Interface

I have two satellite tracking programs operating at the same  time. SatPC32
and Nova. SatPC for Doppler compensation duty (FT 736R CAT)  and Nova for
satellite tracking duty. Nova drives a Yeasu G5500 rotor  controller box.

I would be very happy if SatPC32 would interface with my G5500  Controller
but I cannot find a setup using a parallel interface  cable compatible with
SatPC32. The interface cable I use now is  from Nova called a SASI Sat Tracker
interface.  I don't think SatPC32  recognizes the SASI.

Any tips on this subject greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ron
n6paa