Re: Mapping contacts

> Are there ways to have an image like a map
> of the US and update it with each
> satellite contact? Where the map would
> show my home QTH and then show a dot,
> icon, etc, where the  contacts grid is?

I may have missed something, but this is what APRS does for all
APRS contacts live while the pass is in progress.  But even if
you do not use APRS, you can use the ADD-OBJECT feature in APRS
to quickly manually add someone.  Just enter their call and grid
square and they will appear on your map.

Bob, WB4APR

 This would be