Re: Use of AmSat logo

You can find the terms and conditions for the use of the AMSAT logo at
amsat.org (use the Site Quick Reference). Here is the direct link.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/notices/logos/index.php

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on W0KIE new satellite soon.

http://www.arrl.org