Re: GPredict for Windoze

Thanks everyone for your help. Google keep pointing me to

http://groundstation.sourceforge.net/gpredict/index.php

but as was pointed out, it was under the the older 0.8.0 version and not the newest 0.9.0. Duh !!

Keith N4ZQ

-- "Keith N4ZQ" <n4zq@netzero.net> wrote:
Anyone know where I can find the file gpredict-x.y.z-win32.zip ?

Google not helping much..

Keith N4ZQ

Click here to save cash and find low rates on auto loans.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4uZMZGzTLCmDfZ0gBtUlJpzOKcidohc8QlhOvW9pNPH9ITIJ/