Journal Articles

Hi Everyone,

We're coming up on the time when I need article submissions for the Jan/Feb 08 Journal. If you have an article to submit I would love to have it as soon as possible. The last couple of issues have been late going out due to lack of content and slow submissions. I would appreciate your help in getting something to me quickly if you have an article.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

73,

Ed Long, WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal