San Antonio Radio Fiesta - Jan 12

Mahana, W5BTS, and I will be at the San Antonio Radio Club 2008 Amateur
Radio Fiesta (their hamfest) on Saturday, January 12, 2008. I will be on
UHF/VHF satellites giving demos from 8am-1pm. We will also have an AMSAT
table setup. Look forward to working everyone from Schertz, Texas 78154
Grid EL09

Look for us on AO-51, SO-50 and AO-27.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on W0KIE new satellite soon.

http://www.arrl.org