AO-27 web site down, update on Java Schedule Lister

www.ao27.org appears to be down again...

Inasmuch as my son has graduated from college and will soon be losing the
school web space where the Java AO-27 Schedule Lister has been hosted, I
have proposed that it be hosted at the AMSAT web site.  Until it is, those
interested in downloading it may do so at
http://home.earthlink.net/~ka3hsw/ao27 .  It is available as either a
platform-independent Java applet (Java runtime environment v1.4 or higher
required) or as a Windows .EXE (Java runtime environment also required).  I
will upload the most recent TOPR.TXT and SCHEDULE.TXT files to my Earthlink
page as well since the AO-27 site is down, making updating of those files
impossible for now, otherwise (just copy them into the folder where you put
the .JAR or .EXE)

I have also asked my son if he can make the Schedule tab update in real
time, instead of being a one-shot like it is now. (you can refresh it by
just toggling over to the List tab and back).  I will make the updated
version available as soon as he gets it to me.

73,

George, KA3HSW