Cable question

Hi everyone,

I would like to use a G-5500 rotor on top of a 20' telescopic mast with
2m and 70cm sat antennas.  Assuming this isn't a bad idea to begin with,
my next goal is to find RF cables that will work best with this type of
tower given it will be raised and lowered frequently, thus causing a lot
of extra cable flex.  (I am not even sure of the best way to run cables
up the to rotors when the mast is telescopic - ideas?)

I am looking at 20+' for the tower plus another 50' or so back to the
shack.  An suggestions?

Love those covenants... :)

73,
Ollie, AJ1O