Re: A query.

-----Original Message-----

Look at it this way, Chris:  the more people who join/donate, the more resources there are available to build & launch satellites, and to keep the web sites up to date!  You say you joined to get involved:  if you see a need, how about stepping up to fill it?  AMSAT needs people just as much as it needs money...  Do you have the skills to volunteer to be part of the Web site team?

73,
George, KA3HSW