IC-910H question

Hi all. I am new to this and have an IC-910H and running SatPC32. I have noticed that if I manually tune the radio, the downlink and uplink frequencies do not correspond with what is shown in SatPC32.
I am not running the automatic mode until I can find my CT17.
Is there anyone out there using this combination that I can talk to?

Thanks es 73
Bob AJ5C
Harrison, AR EM36