Re: Digital Recorder for Sats

Wayne N5WD wrote
> If anyone has a pointer to a two-channel digital recorder like that, please share!
>
> 73 Wayne N5WD

Wayne,

Many of the mp3 players from iRiver (iriver.com) do direct encoding to
mp3 from a line level input. Here's the setup: Connect the HTs headphone
jack to the line in of the player. Connect your headphones to the
player's headphone jack. You hear what the radio hears.

I use the iFP700 which gives many hours of recording from one AA
battery. Many options for encoding quality too. The iFP800 does the same
stuff as well as some of the T series.  Works great.

Bst 73,
John
KC8ZFN