New items at the AMSAT online store

This has to be one of the best items we have carried. Something that all
of us can use.

A 2GB USB Flash Drive, Aluminum finish with the AMSAT logo.
Only $30 + S&H
add neck rope/lanyard for $1

Also, I have updated the LVB Tracker board only to include a picture of
the board.

Visit the AMSAT online store at http://www.amsat.org

AMSAT Online Store Manager

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on W0KIE new satellite soon.