Re: AG-35 info

I should add, that when used with the ICOM radios it is designed for,
the bias voltage is automatically sequenced to drop when transmitting.
There is no internal RF detector like in the SSB Electronics models. The
SSB models, however are backward compatible with the ICOM AG model preamps.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money"  ;-P