ICOM 910 H data ports

I was disappointed but not surprised when I contacted my contries ICOM for
advice.

They fumbled around and fed me anything.

I am not sure they understood what I was asking.

So I dragged out the service manual and traced the circuit myself.

I am looking forward to the new radio.

I have a preamp for 70cm coming as well.

I will report back what results I get from GO32 and AO-51

It will be a 11 element home brew yagi, AG-35 ICOM preamp, FSJ4-50, FSJ1-50
tail, ICOM 910H.

No rotator yet.

PS - I set up a hobby motor geared down to 1/2 RPM and a 360 degree pot for
the rotator test bed.