Re: AO-51 Status Next Week

Hi Clint,

It probably will be but there are no guarantees until we get a handle on how the satellite is going to react to the lack of eclipses. This is why we haven't published a schedule yet. We may have to switch things around if it gets too hot.

I know that makes planning tough but the health of the satellite is top priority. If it is on, the downlink should be as strong as you've ever heard it.

73, Drew KO4MA