Re: AO=51 and Yagi Polarization

You are talking about the two satellites I regularly access using a
handheld radio at about 2.5W and either an Arrow dual-band antenna or
simply a longer duck.

In my experiences, orienting the Arrow 90 degrees in either direction
gives no discernable improvement on the RX signal: It's clear and
wonderful no matter how I twist the Arrow.

Do the concepts os LHCP and RHCP come into play when you are trying
to access lower elevation passes? AO-51 and SO-50 are so darned easy
to hit with minimal equipment...and there is certainly NO "large
difference between using RHCP and LHCP when listening to the
downlink" as mentioned.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS