Re: AO=51 and Yagi Polarization

You are talking about the two satellites I regularly access using a
handheld radio at about 2.5W and either an Arrow dual-band antenna or
simply a longer duck.

In my experiences, orienting the Arrow 90 degrees in either direction
gives no discernable improvement on the RX signal: It's clear and
wonderful no matter how I twist the Arrow.

Do the concepts os LHCP and RHCP come into play when you are trying
to access lower elevation passes? AO-51 and SO-50 are so darned easy
to hit with minimal equipment...and there is certainly NO "large
difference between using RHCP and LHCP when listening to the
downlink" as mentioned.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
909-2421-7666