AO7b, FL-Brasil

I finally made an AO7b contact with PY4AJ in grid GH70un. I am on the
fringes of the footprint with a few other stations in the south of
Brasil/Northern Argentina and will report more success.  Others deep in the
SE might have a chance as I am in North Central Florida not far from
Georgia. Check your coordinates for two observers. E-mail me at
drjay@gatordental.com for more details.

73, Jay, AA4FL