Egg beater vs Quadrifilars

Not to belabor the subject, but I had an RF engineer friend who had
access to some very sophisticated signal measuring equipment, and we
did many actual signal receive comparisons on several
satellites...with both antennas

Several leos and on AO40.  We used coax switching for an immediate
comparison, and the quadrifilar was superior....

Easy and inexpensive to build...

See quadfilxxxxx on:

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

With detailed measurements for 2M, 435 and wx satellites....I scaled
one for 2.4 gig feed on a 36" dish, and it worked very well, but not
sure it was fully illuminated....

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....