70cm Yagi and AO-51

Gudday

I tried a crossed offset yagi on the one boom.

When I threw just one part of the yagi on the boom, AO-51 was really good,

Now I am finding that with the second yagi on the boom I am seeing a big
drop between 435.300 and 435.150 voice / data.

I think I might remove the second yagi from the common boom and add it to a
new seperate boom

Comments ?

I think I am getting -20db due to the cross polar RHCP LHCP with the data

The voice is great , the data is down in the mud

Andrew Rich VK4TEC
vk4tec@people.net.au
http://www.tech-software.net